Our love story (S+K)
Trace my IP address

Friday, December 11, 2009

What I think about her is.............


My heart is praying ..........please listen my heart beats......... To get you this is my continuous .....................zeal............ ............. .............. ............From the life' part I'll take some beautiful events or moments........... To get you this is my continuous .....................zeal............ Whatever I'll live in life ,.................I want to live with you.. Whatever will be my tomorrow .........I want to spend them with you...... Whatever breath I take ..........I want to take them with you........... Whatever my upcoming path will be........... ................I want to walk them with you.................... This moment will not return ......please do not let it go away....... Let yourself vanish into me................................ I will break you even inside from you and somewhere add inside me.............. Come to my body & soul .........let your scent to cover my body and inside me.......... ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment